Initial Design Consultation
This involves a 1-hour consultation on site to provide the following for your outdoor areas:
- Ideas for design and style
- Problem-solving solutions
- Suggestions for planting
- A written report (provided after the consultation).
Consultation fees are payable at the time of the consultation and apply to the Perth metro area.
Reduced fees are offered during the usually quieter off peak period from January to June.
Note: Large sites or travel to country areas may incur extra costs.
If you decide to upgrade to a design concept and landscape plan, the consultation fee will be deducted from the total cost.
- Design concept and landscape plan fees will depend on the project size and if the garden is new or a renovation and can be discussed at the initial consultation.
- Best results are achieved when the landscape designer is brought into the project early and can consult with any interior designers, builders and architects involved.